Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Father's and Sons 2009!

Last weekend was our ward's Fathers' and Sons' Campout. The boys were so excited all week long. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband!
I have such handsome men in my life!
And while the 4boys are away the 1gal shall play! And play I did, kind-of. This weekend we had a friends baby shower at our house while the boys were up on Mt. Lemon camping. I was glad that I was surrounded by people, because I am never alone at home. It was a busy weekend at the close of a busy week, but we all had a good time.

2 comments:

  1. How fun! And how nice for you. I was so happy to see Eli got baptized. I remember when you used to watch him. They grow so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the baby shower was WONDERFUL! Seriously. You guys were soooo good to me! I feel very very loved!

    ReplyDelete