Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthdays, Back to School, and Randomness!

I know that I haven't done a very good job lately of keeping updated with the blog.  Life has kept us very busy.  But here's a quick post of the rest of the summer activities.

Happy happy birthday Boyd!  Our baby, I mean our big kid, turned 4!


On Aug 17, the new school year began.  Riley started the 2nd grade and Joseph started Kindergarten!


They were so excited to start school that they got up and made their own lunches!

A few weeks later Boyd started preschool.  He goes two days a week and loves it.  The first week, he asked his teacher for homework!  While Boyd is at school, I help in Riley's classroom.  On Wednesday's, Boyd and I both go to Kindergarten.  Joseph's teacher is wonderful and has made Boyd apart of her class on the days we volunteer for her.  Boyd is ready for Kindergarten.  



We also celebrated Riley's Birthday in August.
Happy Birthday Riley-man!  7 years old!





Riley got a few different lego sets for his birthday.  He is just like his father, he loves to build and create new things. So does Boyd.  One day while Riley and Joseph were at school, Boyd disappeared into the toy room.  Awhile later, he came and grabbed my hand to "come and see what I designed."  He had used every one of his blocks to build with.

Another very exciting event- Joseph lost his first tooth!  In one week he started Kindergarten and lost a tooth.  When did he become so old? 


No comments:

Post a Comment