Sunday May 2nd, 2010 Jeffery had the wonderful opportunity to give McCoy his baby's blessing in the Cedar Hill ward in Flagstaff. We woke up that morning to snow and I knew that it was going to be a good day and it was!
McCoy Thomas Anderson
We love our sons and feel so blessed to have them in our home and hearts!
My heart just melts when I see these men all together.
I am so grateful to have Jeffery as my husband and to be able to have the priesthood in our home and family. I am thankful to our Heavenly Father for restoring that power here on earth to bless our lives with. I am so blessed to have a worthy man as my husband to be able to hold the priesthood and to be able to use it to bless our children.
I love my sons! I love my dear husband! I know that I am very blessed to have the family I have. I am thankful for my Father in Heaven for sending these sweet boys to me.
In the blessing circle: Jeffery, Grandpa Clouse, Grandpa Anderson, Uncle Josh, Uncle John Summerville, Uncle James, and Bishop Voight.






Thank you for sharing your beautiful testimony! The pictures are great too! Your boys are looking mighty cute!
ReplyDelete