Tuesday, June 15, 2010

End of School

  This school year  went by way to fast!  Boyd had a wonderful time going to Ms. Bonnie's Preschool this year and he's very excited to be done with preschool forever.  The last day of preschool was spent at the park...
Boyd went to preschool with one of his best buds, Sammy. They are quite the pair together!

The last few weeks of school for Riley was filled with one project after the other.
Riley was so excited that I let him use the glue gun by himself to do his Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory diorama. 

He wanted to keep his poster on Neil Armstrong, but we settled for a picture instead.  His other projects  his teacher asked to keep to use as examples and I forgot to get pics of them.
I am so thankful to Riley's teacher, Mrs.Culbertson, she has taught Riley so much this year and not just educationally.  He is really growing up fast and is ready for the 3rd grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment