
I love the faces the boys make while getting the pumpkin guts out!I thought Halloween was supposed to be an easy holiday. Just get dressed up and go get candy right? Then I became a mother... and now have school parties...
Thankfully Riley is now a 3rd grader, so just drop off the goodies in the morning.
Joseph and his teacher.
Boyd and one of his best buds at school.
The Kindergartens went back to the Retirement/Nursing home this year. This was Boyd's 3rd time going, and he knew exactly what to do. Keep a smile on your face, say Trick-or-treat, say Thank- you, and keep going around and around and around the room until all the Grandpas and Grandmas are out of candy. His bag was overfilling with candy, while the rest of his class got a half of and and called it quits.

One of my favorite parts of Halloween is Trunk-or-treating at the Church.
Its even better when the cousins and Grandpa and Grandma Clouse come too!
HAPPY 1st HALLOWEEN McCOY!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment