Happy Happy Birthday Joseph dear!
| Happy Birthday Pancakes! |
| Cool Ben 10 cake...decorated by Dad! |
This year's birthday was celebrated with cousins and Grandpa and Grandma Clouse even made it down to Tucson for it! He really wishes that this year he turned 8 instead of 7, I really wish he would stop growing up so fast.
| He's checking Dad's suit pockets for a hidden birthday surprise after church. |
This little boy of ours is such a joy to have around. He has his own ideas and he is so confident! He has so much faith in others and himself and is such an example to us. His sense of humor keeps us laughing, and we never know what he is going to say. He's a natural smart-alec and can lighten any day at any time. Joseph gives the very best hugs, that is if we can stay standing while he runs into us. I adore him and love him lots and lots. I am so happy that he's not too big yet to come and sit on my lap and have quiet time with mom. He's my Joseph!
No comments:
Post a Comment