
Their cousin Daniel couldn't wait for Riley to wake up. He sat at the end of the bed for about 15mins before I woke Riley up for him.

As a kid Jeffery would go to Fossil Creek with his family, but this was my first time. I was a little apprehensive about going. After swimming in Tucson swimming pools, I didn't think that the boys would enjoy a cold snow run-off creek. A creek that I thought would be freezing...but I was wrong. We had such a blast together in the pretty warm water!
The boys were so excited to get into the water.
Boyd- I want to swim with those fish! SPLASH!
Jeffery took Boyd down the little rapid and flipped over on the tube. I thought Boyd would be scared...but again I was wrong. Just look at the grin on the kid. He truely is our fish. Yeah...lets do it again!
Thank goodness for older cousins. Joseph and Amber:
We love you Aunt Kenya, Corbin, and Daniel!
I'm not sure who ate more lunch that day. Riley or the fish he liked to feed.

Oh yeah! Here comes the rapid!
Corbin and his little Yoda Joseph. We cut up some watermelon and Boyd became the watermelon police. "Only one piece!" He wanted the rest for himself.
Hold on Joseph! 
We had so much fun swimming with our family. It was a wonderful way to begin the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment