Jeffery didn't scan the "boy" picture, but he is definitely a boy!
Side Note: Joseph was certain that it was going to be a girl. The evening after the ultrasound Jeffery asked Joseph why the baby wasn't a girl. Joseph's reply : "Well, it was going to be a girl, but then it just popped out and now its a boy!"
wow jenna! one woman in a sea of 5 boys! I think you just made your calling and election sure, haha! congratulations!! I think he has your eyes :)
ReplyDeleteMichelle told me last night that you were having another boy! Congratulations! I can't wait to see him! We'll have to have some play dates once both of ours are old enough. Even if they aren't, it still would be fun to hang out. I don't get out much with us only having one car. I'm happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete