Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Half a year...

McCoy is half a year old already!  Why is it that with the first child, I was ready for him to grow up...to get to the next stage...to sit up...to crawl...to talk....to walk....to be independent?  Now, I have my fourth child, and all I want is for time to stand still...for him to stay little forever.
 
At 6months:  weight 16 lbs 7 oz  (50th percentile)   height 28 in (90percentile)

2 comments:

  1. I sooo agree - my little Elise is going to start nursery soon, and it breaks my heart!!! Why does it have to go soooo incredibly fast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too so know the feeling. I just want Hannah to slow down and stop growing so fast. I think I needed Benjamin to grow up fast for my sanity's sake (since he has younger siblings). I am not ready for Hannah (my baby) to be so independent and have a mind of her own.
    BUT, McCoy sure looks healthy, happy and cute whether he is growing too fast or not!

    ReplyDelete