This morning Riley was thumbing through his new Cub Scout book and we had the following conversation:
Riley: Mom, I have to build something that's helpful for around the house.
Me: Hmm.. something helpful? What do you think that could be?
Riley: A catapult.
Me: How is a catapult helpful for around the house?
Riley: It could help me keep my brothers away.
Ahhh..ha! What could I say in response to that? A catapult would be helpful to keep his brothers away.
And I can picture the wheels turning in his mind as he is designing this catapult....(I am also picturing when Jeff was "simply tarping" your tent at the reunion...then it rained. Oh Jenna... He is a little Jeff. Be afraid, be very afraid for your toaster. You may come home one day and have it in pieces as he tries to build the catapult.
ReplyDeleteGotta love the creativity.
ReplyDelete