Thursday, March 5, 2009

Blog Tag

Blog tag...post the fourth picture from the fourth folder on your computer. This picture was posted once, but here it is again. Here is our Boyd or Bobo or Boyd-o, or Bo or to Grandma Clouse -BG. We were ready to go to church not to a masquerade. His expression when he said "I'm ready for church Mom" was just to great not to take a quick picture before we left.

I tag... Carolina, Sarah Swann, and Sara Clouse. Have fun, can't wait to see them.

1 comment:

  1. Jenna - that is so funny - Boy-d;) I wonder if we could get away with girlie or something;) We were so sure it was a boy.... so we had a name all ready! Oh well! It is fun!
    Your little guys are sooo cute, I can't believe how big they have all gotten since the last time we saw you guys!

    ReplyDelete